Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
email not being processed correctly by Powermail4
03-30-2015, 04:54 AM
Question email not being processed correctly by Powermail4
Stan,
I've had a problem for several months where on occasion emails for publication do not get processed correctly. Usually I can just forward a copy of the email and it gets processed correctly. However, I now have an example that demonstrates a 'solid' problem i.e. I can forward it and it is still processed incorrectly.
I'll paste a copy of the result below but my question is whether you have an address that I can forward this problem email to so that you can see if it fails on your site?Thanks,
Bill

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2017, 04:47 AM
RE: email not being processed correctly by Powermail4
(03-30-2015 04:54 AM)fairlight Wrote:  Stan,
I've had a problem for several months where on occasion emails for publication do not get processed correctly. Usually I can just forward a copy of the email and it gets processed correctly. However, I now have an example that demonstrates a 'solid' problem i.e. I can forward it and it is still processed incorrectly.
I'll paste a copy of the result below but my question is whether you have an address that I can forward this problem email to so that you can see if it fails on your site?Thanks,
Bill

I have this problem too Bill. Any updates?
08-17-2017, 05:18 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2017 05:20 AM by fairlight.)
RE: email not being processed correctly by Powermail4
(08-17-2017 04:47 AM)Kuhn Wrote:  I have this problem too Bill. Any updates?

Kuhn,
I had to upgrade to Powermail 4 Pro for Joomla 3.2 when I converted my site to Joomla 3 and the problem has not occurred once since then (I'm on version 2.17).
Perhaps that's the answer?
Bill